1. DEFINITION AND GENERIC FUNCTION OF COOKIES
ARTIÑANO POCHEVILLE HERMANOS SL can collect information about the search habits of the users of the website through cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues browsing on our website, understanding that they consent to its use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information about what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what its purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT THE TYPE OF COOKIES USED AND THEIR PURPOSE.
Technical cookies: They are those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we could know the browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
|Technical||Necessary for the correct functioning of the Web.||Cannot be rejected.|
|Identify the browsing language to be shown on the web.|
|Save the last URL requested from the web administration area.|
Save the last URL requested from the web.
|Analysis||_ga||Third party||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website||Google Analytics:|
Last 2 years
|_gid||Third party||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website||Google Analytics:|
Last 24 hours
Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps. Third-party cookies allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by Users of the service offered. For this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you. Find out about the third parties HERE .
4. HOW CAN THE USER CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Bear in mind that if you accept third-party cookies you must delete them from your browser options.
5. WE DO NOT CARRY OUT DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD-PARTY COUNTRIES MADE BY THE EDITOR
We do not carry out profiling.
7. PERIOD OF DATA CONSERVATION
- Session cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
8. REST OF INFORMATION
In relation to the rest of the information required by article 13 RGPD, you can see it HERE .